Notice No.21/2020-21 20/08/2020
IMPORTANTCIRCULAR FOR HALF YEARLY EXAMINATIONS
POINTS THAT STUDENTS MUST BEAR IN MIND:
1. Date of commencement of the examinations:
Classes VI-VIII : 7th September 2020
Classes IX-X : 10th September 2020
Classes XI-XII : 14th September 2020
2. The students have to be visible on Google Meet to the teachers during the entire period of the examination.
3. Examinations will be held through Google Forms alongwith another handwritten examination to be uploaded on Google Classroom.
4. Time duration for the examination :
Classes VI-VIII: 2 hours (9:00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.)
Classes IX-XII : 3 hours (9:00 a.m. to 12 noon)
5. Please make sure that you have a good internet connection and data package, keeping in mind the mode and the time duration of the examination. We need to ensure proper visibility of the student toconductthe process smoothly.
6. Please maintain the time duration. No submissions will be accepted after the time mentioned.
7. No retests will be conducted.
8. The written assignments should be scanned and submitted in pdf format only and should be named with the student’s name and the subject name.
9. In case of any unfair means used and detected by the teacher, the examination will be cancelled immediately and the student will be given a zero in the said examination.
10. Parents are also requested to co-operate with the school in ensuring that your ward is not using any other device or books for cheating during the examination, as strict action will be taken in this regard.