Notice No.09/2020-21 09/06/2020
NOTICE FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS
Dear parents and students,
My sincerest wishes that you are all doing well and have gradually adjusted to this ‘new normal’. As you are aware that due to the recent spike in COVID cases and the government’s advisory, school will remain closed till further notice.
Online classes have already commenced for Classes X, XI & XII, since 1st June and will once again start for Classes VI – IX. As you understand that this domain of digital learning is a challenge both for the teachers and the taught. Our students and teachers have stood the test and I am sure that starting Monday,15th June’20, these classes will be more interactive and productive.
I urge all parents and students to take note of the points mentioned hereunder when the online classes commence :
Online classes for VI – XII will start from Monday, 15th June, 2020
Timings for these classes will be as follows :
8:45 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - Class Teachers Period & Prayer (thrice a week)
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. - 1st Period
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - 2nd Period
11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. - Break
11:30 a.m. - 12:30 a.m. - 3rd Period
12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. - 4th Period
Classes VI to VIII will have Art/Craft /Music / Dance; General Knowledge & Life Skill classes once a week. Similarly classes IX & X will have Art/ Craft/ Music / Dance; Work Education once a week.
1. Attendance for all classes will be taken and all students are to take these classes seriously.
2. The classes will be conducted over Google Meet.
3. Students must wear their school uniform during the online classes and find themselves a quiet corner in the house where there are no distractions.
4. Students are to be ready with their notebooks, stationery etc before the commencement of the class.
5. Kindly ensure that the net connectivity is strong so that the class is not disturbed.
6. Parents are requested to allow the students to take their classes independently without any interference.
7. Assessments will commence around the end of June. The class/subject teachers will inform the students about the date, time and mode of assessment.
The school and the staff are taking all necessary steps to ensure that these classes are held seamlessly. We solicit the co-operation of the parents in providing their wards an independent, quiet study area, strong net connectivity and an operative device to ensure productive learning.
These are trying times and we all are going through this together. In due course of time we will have an online orientation with each class to apprise you of the assessment pattern and other class-specific information.
Hoping that we will all emerge stronger and keep the learning curve moving higher for our students. Stay well connected with the teachers for all necessary instructions. Should you wish to connect with me, you may send me a mail on email@example.com.
Stay Safe and Healthy!
Mrs. Loveleen Saigal